HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

donkeys arrogance

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #45 on: 22 Oct 2010, 09:28:20 am
Well I hope both sides do well this season. An Xmas preseason friendly. Maybe 2 NRC games and 2 league matches. Add to that if we can claw back the 9pt defecitwho's to say we couldn't meet each other in the playoffs. Alot of players with both Town/Haven connections should make for some very interesting derbies ahead !!!!

All we need now is for all fans to come out and show both sides support and prove to the RFL that RL can thrive in West Cumbria. Derby games once over regulary attracted 5000+. Wouldn't it be great for both teams if we could live them days again.

Offline red white and blue

• Academy Star
Reply #46 on: 22 Oct 2010, 11:52:43 am
born a marra,,,,,,always be a marra

Offline HI No Silver

• Academy Signing
Reply #47 on: 22 Oct 2010, 12:35:34 pm
personal attacks on other posters will not be tollerated, this is your one and only warning !!!
Personal attack ? I was only making an observation regarding someones spare time ! I didn't get to read Mr Stewarts reply, but if the contents of his other posts are anything to go by, it wouldn't have been very charming  ::) Why are other posters on here (Boxer) allowed to attack and slander at will, the Town chairman Dave Bowden . >:( Warning heeded  :-[

Offline HI No Silver

• Academy Signing
Reply #48 on: 22 Oct 2010, 12:39:22 pm
theres a donkey parker wanting know if the gate reciepts are gonnabe shared on boxing day and if not he,s staying away,wellstay away in any case we dont want donkey parkers polluting our beautiful town
Pleased you found that one funny Rockerlad, maybe we don't want you coming through and polluting ours. 8)

:D :D

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #49 on: 22 Oct 2010, 04:50:54 pm
theres a donkey parker wanting know if the gate reciepts are gonnabe shared on boxing day and if not he,s staying away,wellstay away in any case we dont want donkey parkers polluting our beautiful town
Pleased you found that one funny Rockerlad, maybe we don't want you coming through and polluting ours. 8)

:D :D

i live in whitehaven and it certianly aint beautiful, then again neither is workington
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline HI No Silver

• Academy Signing
Reply #50 on: 22 Oct 2010, 09:46:30 pm
I never said Workingtom was beautiful it's certainly not  :o mind you Curwen park on an early summers morning with the mist rolling over the Derwent sure looks pretty. ;D Best of luck to the mighty Reds tomorrow against Nuneaton.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #51 on: 22 Oct 2010, 10:15:28 pm
I never said Workingtom was beautiful it's certainly not  :o mind you Curwen park on an early summers morning with the mist rolling over the Derwent sure looks pretty. ;D Best of luck to the mighty Reds tomorrow against Nuneaton.

cheers marra
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #52 on: 23 Oct 2010, 01:34:15 pm
All we need now is for all fans to come out and show both sides support and prove to the RFL that RL can thrive in West Cumbria. Derby games once over regulary attracted 5000+. Wouldn't it be great for both teams if we could live them days again.
[/quote]

Totally agree, no reason why we cannot have heathy derby crowds again. Suggestion that both clubs get together and agree some incentives for fans to turn up for BOTH games ( yes W/Ton its about time we heard the TOWN TOWN TOWN back at the recre)
A great marketing opportunity for the directors of both clubs to consider.
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #53 on: 23 Oct 2010, 04:43:35 pm
shaun haven94 didnt know matty and jacko played for your reserves