HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Time to stop the childish behaviour on this forum

Offline IceMan

• Academy Star
Having had a lot more time to read the posts over the festive season than I normally have due to work and seeing just how sick everyone is of the childish behaviour I will be starting to weed out the culprits who are guilty of spoiling this forum, you are all aware now of my intention, I wont be acting on past posts, just those made from this post onwards as you now have no excuse as I have made it very clear of my intentions.

In the past when I have banned people they have got friends to message me asking why, or in some cases even threatening me with violence, well I am warning you now, do not contact me asking why your friend is banned, they get a message explaining why at the time they are banned, and if i get threats again like last time I will be banning the culprit permanently.

I have broad shoulders and am determined to make this forum a fun, interesting and most of all family friendly place to come and chat about WRLFC not to read childish bickering spoil every thread by the same people over and over.

I would like to urge all users of the forum to use the "report post" function available on every post to help with getting this forum back on track, you will remain anonymous to everyone else on the forum. I dont have time to read every post so your help in pointing me in the right direction will be very much appreciated.

Kind regards and a Happy New Year to all

IceMan
« Last Edit: 02 Jan 2012, 10:23:50 pm by IceMan »

Offline gushaven

• First Team Regular
    • Kells A.R.L.F.C.
Reply #1 on: 03 Jan 2012, 05:28:04 pm
Well said marra. :tip:
Success is like a fart.
It only bothers people when it is not their own!

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #2 on: 03 Jan 2012, 06:19:59 pm
Name and shame the ones who are banned also, i say
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #3 on: 03 Jan 2012, 06:49:41 pm
About time we had some proper control on this site, what could / should be a great forum for discussing RL matters both local and wider, we become constipated on nearly every thread because of childish slagging and bigoted nonsense.

We all know who should be banned if they don't change their ways, (and they aren't all 'townies') ...... so lets back any clean up moves by the moderators please.............for the sake of real and sensible comment and discussion.