HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Presentation Night

Amanda · 39 · 2086

Offline J.D. Raaz

• First Team Backup
Reply #15 on: 12 Oct 2012, 05:27:59 am
sonicrebel:

I agree that any of those three groups could have completed the task though in all honesty it would be nice if the BOD would do SOMETHING.

To be honest I would be loathe to ask the VPs to undertake it as they have a busy schedule with their efforts. I'm sure if approached they would say "Yes" but its hardly fair that the entire burden of events fall on their shoulders.

The members of HH and the Trust could have handled the arrangements but I'm not sure the Club thought to ask them and in all honesty this isn't something so complicated that the BOD couldn't have accomplished the task.

haven94...as for what HH has brought to the Club be reminded that they only received the proxy a few weeks ago. However I do recall that they made a cash offer for the shares TWICE the amount that the BOD's were paying (that money would have gone into the Club's account) and many of their members provide productive services to the Club or its members individually, this forum being one of those features. The members of the group have hardly not been contributing.

Finally, they brought a significant shareholding being controlled and spoken for by supporters. That in and of itself is a good thing.

Offline Haven Lad

• First Team Backup
Reply #16 on: 12 Oct 2012, 08:22:18 am
Is it just me or is it quite poor that a semi pro club cannot arrange what would appear to be something so simple? Even all the amateur clubs manage to arrange presentation nights
Whitehaven 2010....Heres to the future.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #17 on: 12 Oct 2012, 08:27:03 am
Is it just me or is it quite poor that a semi pro club cannot arrange what would appear to be something so simple? Even all the amateur clubs manage to arrange presentation nights
pretty poor set up to me even fans like to attend this event . to miss out on your teams presentation night after a seasons work isnt good.  :shake: :shake: :shake:
born and bred haven.

Offline #eggchaser

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 12 Oct 2012, 01:13:43 pm
mrs R's previous advocate GB said he would organise presentation nights.
8ry4n

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 12 Oct 2012, 04:12:13 pm

Disappointing how little GB has done for the fans since going on the BOD, if his hands are tied and he is not allowed he should say this a step down.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #20 on: 13 Oct 2012, 12:06:00 am
Havnt heard any explanation on this another shambles
born and bred haven.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #21 on: 13 Oct 2012, 02:13:03 pm
Havnt heard any explanation on this another shambles
still nothing then ??? ??? ??? ???
born and bred haven.

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #22 on: 13 Oct 2012, 03:02:49 pm
Why don't you super fans sort it out I'm sure the club would love the help to organise this instead of sitting back and do nowt. For the last ten years the support group organised this then Chris Drake had a go and players wives also.
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline the spy

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 13 Oct 2012, 04:54:41 pm
It would be nice if chris come back, does he still live round here.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #24 on: 13 Oct 2012, 06:07:44 pm
It would be nice if chris come back, does he still live round here.

Yes and very happily away from all the s@@@ he had to put up with.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #25 on: 13 Oct 2012, 06:40:19 pm
Dear DRE, are you saying that Mr.Blinco is the man who was designated to organise the presentation night for the last three year and hasn't done so. ? ? ?

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #26 on: 13 Oct 2012, 09:17:53 pm
Recre not the fans job to organise this but given the job be done right. Im with the vps and if ddes and the team behind it we would have a presentation. What are this bod doing.   : :shake: :shake:
born and bred haven.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #27 on: 13 Oct 2012, 09:55:17 pm
Recre not the fans job to organise this but given the job be done right. Im with the vps and if ddes and the team behind it we would have a presentation. What are this bod doing.   : :shake: :shake:

Seems the BODs have gone into hiding, Barrow and Town have next years Season Tickets on sale, any news on ours?

HW

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #28 on: 13 Oct 2012, 11:35:07 pm

Seems the BODs have gone into hiding, Barrow and Town have next years Season Tickets on sale, any news on ours?

HW
Also get cash off a town home top if you buy the ticket before a certain date
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #29 on: 14 Oct 2012, 12:44:40 pm
have they done a design for Havens top yet ? things like this should be done for November early december making better sales as people could get for xmas presents etc
when will the clubs shop be in the ground be open there good ideas need followed threw