HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

New Stand ????

Guest · 21 · 1661

Monte2carlo

on: 27 Apr 2007, 10:03:50 pm
Is there something that Flannerz can do with putting a link onto this site with the email address for all of the copeland councillors so we can email them to buck there idea's up over this ground,

Monte

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 27 Apr 2007, 10:06:31 pm
http://www.copelandbc.gov.uk/main.asp?page=278

Not too hard to find the info, get emailing.

TW

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 27 Apr 2007, 10:23:40 pm
Can't  see  it  doing  much  good.  They'll  only  do  what  they  want.  They  always  do.

Infact  its  council  election's  next  week  and  I  haven't  even  heard  one  candidate  come  out  in  support  of  the  club.

Maybe  next  time  the  club  should  look  for  "would-be-councillors"  and  target  certain  area's  and  then  see  the  panic  it  would  cause.

Monte2carlo

Reply #3 on: 27 Apr 2007, 10:31:31 pm
Haven Warrior i already know how to email our councilors, what i was wondering if Flannerz could put a banner up on the site with the address on

Did you know that our MP who loves Whitehaven has become camera and microphone shy recently about our ground development, i hope people remember this at the next election

Monte

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 28 Apr 2007, 09:47:21 am
i think everyone has become shy nothing is getting said or done !!

Offline Agent X

• Academy Signing
  • Haven For LIFE!!!!!!!
Reply #5 on: 02 May 2007, 08:17:45 pm
is the new stand going to be done am trying to be a nagging norrice but they said they  where going to do the stand ages ago ??? ???
W onderful
H aven
 I  ndistrucktable
T  riumphant   
E  xtrodinary
H  eavenly
A   ttacking
V   ictorius
E   ager
N   everending

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 02 May 2007, 09:38:32 pm
i believe, might be wrong tho! the directors had a meeting with council officials this morning, dont know what happened

from what i have heard it is them and them only now preventing a new stand being erected, i beleive the stand from gretna was bought and ready to be erected but them lot said no!!!!<aledgedly>
< please remove if incorrect!!>

why dont the council grant ASDA planning permission but ask them to provide funds for an upgrade to SL standards of the recre?

or is that just too simple?!?!?! >:(
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 02 May 2007, 10:12:19 pm
Front page of Whitehaven news Des says the meeting went well and they have made some progress. 

Monte2carlo

Reply #8 on: 02 May 2007, 11:23:46 pm
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Monte

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 03 May 2007, 12:03:12 am
Really? Did they agree to build a stand at Moresby?  ;)

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #10 on: 03 May 2007, 12:59:13 am
sorry but we have been promised a stand for 3 years now and sweet sod all has been done so i dont believe one word the club says marras

specialbrew92

Reply #11 on: 03 May 2007, 08:07:20 am
Hey there if you can do anybetter than them i suggest to totter off down to the Rec and see if you can make things happen. Remember the club had funding for the stand and now that has been taken away and given to the Pow Beck scheme.

I think we need a public meeting with the BOD, Copeland council, Jamie (Haven fan)Reed & WLR to answer a few home truths on what is really going on with our Tax money and why there is no developments of the whole of Pow Beck and not just the Rec.

Monte

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 03 May 2007, 08:15:28 am
well said marra !
i also see the super store has been gave the go ahead.
whats been said/done at the west lakes meeting? is there going to be a BOD post to let the fans know or do we read in the papers

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #13 on: 03 May 2007, 10:08:05 am
read whitehaven news seems to be same old same old, i would rather they say nothing until they have concrete proposals .Coming out every month saying there getting some were are givinging fans false hope.

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #14 on: 03 May 2007, 01:13:55 pm
same old same old! what progress have they made then explain word for word! just another fobbing off to keep us happy for a few week!
ANCIENT AND LOYAL