HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

ref for sunday

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
on: 09 May 2007, 09:22:35 pm
anyone know who the ref is for sunday and dont say tabener
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 09 May 2007, 09:49:48 pm
ben thaler

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 09 May 2007, 09:55:55 pm
not much better  :-\
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

upthetown

Reply #3 on: 10 May 2007, 08:23:21 am
god help you, if he is as bad as the last time he was on tv, you may as well play at the cricket ground, cos he'll make sure you don't stand a chance.  Not that i think you have a chance any way :D :D :D

specialbrew92

Reply #4 on: 10 May 2007, 09:55:57 am
Upthetown,

Erm Thornill, Egremont and eho else have beat you in the cup

Kepp on fishing jameater

Monte

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 10 May 2007, 09:59:38 am
Well said marra!!!
If we beat catalans we,l not see town for days or until we play another big team just so he can gloat i dont know how tho following town lmao
upthetown ya talk out ya rusty bullet hole, go slaver on div 2 team :D :D

haven1985

Reply #6 on: 10 May 2007, 12:35:30 pm
god help you, if he is as bad as the last time he was on tv, you may as well play at the cricket ground, cos he'll make sure you don't stand a chance.  Not that i think you have a chance any way :D :D :D

keep your trap shut
wath brow
egremont
thornhill

cant get any worse im glad leeds tonked you this season aswell. and then you all turn round and think you played well. cheese dorito you losers.

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #7 on: 10 May 2007, 10:02:00 pm

Ha ha we have a better chance than u lot ever would - workington town pffT tell us another :D
p.s just cos u were chuft wen u got 1000 fans at one of ya matches big achivement eh ? i only cos the tickets were free
JAMBO !!!!! :D :D
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

popularsider

Reply #8 on: 10 May 2007, 10:03:48 pm
my mate was at the town game he said there wasnt even a 1000 there he said more like 800-900