HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Hull HKR fans..................

Guest · 13 · 1298

specialbrew92

on: 10 Jul 2007, 08:31:01 am
My god I remember now why I didn't go to Craven park, its because HKR fans are bad loosers,

Monte

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 10 Jul 2007, 09:39:23 am
i remember 15-20 years ago dull kr came to whaitehaven and a few rovers fans were walking in front of the kells end muttering that we were a disgrace to rugby league with our ground,

well boys i'd rather be a disgrace with a poor ground than the embarrassment your lot are for getting headlines for scrapping with the rest of your family!!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #2 on: 10 Jul 2007, 09:52:42 am
Well, having visited both yours and dull gay r's grounds last season I know which I prefer. The in-breds at caravan park sore it fit to flash at our family supporters and hearl constant abuse at all the fans, I love a bit of banter and the rest at matches but when fans decide to intimidate the most vunerable section of our fan base then it becomes a sorry state of affairs. Another plus for visiting the recrea is the fact my uncle lives 5 mins from your ground so the added bonus of not having to leave straight after the game suits me fine.

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 10 Jul 2007, 11:43:17 am
worked that well eh chemical chris

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 10 Jul 2007, 11:52:52 am
every club has its bad element, ours included, but for the most clubs it tends to be few and far between, however dull kr seem to have a very intimidatory side to their following that nobody over there is prepared to do anything about
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense

Offline Fomerly of Northumbria Uni Haven

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 10 Jul 2007, 02:09:18 pm
I was stood amongst them for the league game up here last year, horrible bunch. You're only a real RL supporter if you've been to their ground, apparently

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #6 on: 10 Jul 2007, 02:27:59 pm
worked that well eh chemical chris

;)

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 10 Jul 2007, 04:40:52 pm
I was stood amongst them for the league game up here last year, horrible bunch. You're only a real RL supporter if you've been to their ground, apparently

and survived!!
LOL
not just horrible but arrogant with it
the reverand, big mac

Offline recre06

• Academy Signing
Reply #8 on: 10 Jul 2007, 05:13:21 pm
Well, having visited both yours and dull gay r's grounds last season I know which I prefer. The in-breds at caravan park sore it fit to flash at our family supporters and hearl constant abuse at all the fans, I love a bit of banter and the rest at matches but when fans decide to intimidate the most vunerable section of our fan base then it becomes a sorry state of affairs. Another plus for visiting the recrea is the fact my uncle lives 5 mins from your ground so the added bonus of not having to leave straight after the game suits me fine.
well said mate! :)

Monte2carlo

Reply #9 on: 10 Jul 2007, 06:44:03 pm
I can't think of any reason why someone from Hull should be arrogant.

Best match ever at Hll Kr was the cup game when we beat them at there patch, with clayton friend nearly getting his head knocked off.

Whilst waiking back to the car a local mouthing off from the other side if the dual carriageway

"your nowt but sheep honeymooning, geordies,  run along back to Scotland " We nearly wet ourself's laughing

Horrible Town, horrible fans

Monte

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #10 on: 12 Jul 2007, 09:15:48 pm
I had one right in my face last season, after I shouted at him to shut for shoutingabuse at some old dear, then he shouted for his mate for back up when I would not bow down to him, His mate was that drunk as he was coming to-wards me he nearly fell down the steps. But since I am a big ugly bugger he thought better of it.
So they you go, being pretty pulls the birds, being ugly frightens the yobs
.;)

Offline Mr XP

• Academy Signing
Reply #11 on: 13 Jul 2007, 12:40:48 pm
I had one who wanted a fight,( and i mean ths guy actually wanted to fight) with a 6ft costumed dressed tiger, horrible ground horrible fans.

A disgrace to RL. and hopefully they will recieve a fair and just punishment!

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #12 on: 13 Jul 2007, 10:18:23 pm
Its just a shame the floods never took that dumping ground out to the botom of the sea where it belongs!!

The worst thing would be for them to drop back to NL1 so we have to go to that hole again!!