HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Just to stop you moaning

Guest · 17 · 2077

MissTiger

on: 09 Nov 2006, 08:21:27 pm
But Mr Robinson has rubbished reports the club has already broken its ?400,000-plus salary cap, claiming several players took wage cuts to stay at the Jungle while others turned down improved offers in a determined attempt to join the Tigers' Super League push.
"In my role it's been easier for us to recruit because players know this club has ambition. There's a vibe around the joint, we've got a great support base and a new stadium on the way. The players know they've got a great opportunity of playing Super League.
"That's the difference to this time last year when although we had 15 players, the reality of it was that only two were Super League quality. Terry brought the quality out of them during the year.
"Other than four of five who already have deals for 2008, everyone in this squad is playing for a contract the following year. I'd like to think the side we've generated is a fringe Super League side - every player has the ability to play Super League, which means we can look at exceptional quality the following year.

MissTiger

Reply #1 on: 09 Nov 2006, 10:48:43 pm
In the words of Rob_Haven

''every thing i said on the opening thread was truE and u know its right cause not one pussycat has replied ha ha ha !''

specialbrew92

Reply #2 on: 10 Nov 2006, 09:05:07 am
Oh my god Cas haven't been relagated for 2 minutes and already the pussy cats fans are invading our board. Talk about chips on the shoulders. Wonder how many ?'s this years salary cap will be getting breached by ?

Monte

MissTiger

Reply #3 on: 10 Nov 2006, 03:46:40 pm
Oh my god Cas haven't been relagated for 2 minutes and already the pussy cats fans are invading our board. Talk about chips on the shoulders. Wonder how many ?'s this years salary cap will be getting breached by ?

Monte

:D :D
Oh my god. We hadnt been relegated for 2 minutes and already the Haven fans have pages of topics on us.

Oh and heres another.

Oh my god. We've barely signed a few players and already the Haven fans are accusing us of going over the cap.

Grow up.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #4 on: 10 Nov 2006, 04:51:02 pm
at least we don't get relegated every season

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline haven123456789

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 10 Nov 2006, 05:16:56 pm
Weyyyyyyyyyyyyy well said haven mascot. But u have to admit Miss Tiger the class of players you have bought u must be close to going over the salary cap. U wont exactly be getting massive crowds every week to help pay the players wages!

Offline casmandy

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 10 Nov 2006, 06:19:55 pm

You only get relegated when you in a higher league a as that will never happen to Haven your right you won't get relegated every season
How old are you doe's your Mummy know your on the computer

Offline casmandy

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 10 Nov 2006, 06:28:44 pm

Monte
;
 ;D ;D ;D ;D I thought that this was our board as there's more about Castleford's team building than Havens but then again there has been no Haven signings or not that you would notice

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #8 on: 10 Nov 2006, 06:52:40 pm
CasMandy u actully can get relegated from NL1

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline the future calvert

• Academy Signing
Reply #9 on: 10 Nov 2006, 07:25:09 pm
hey every1 lets all go and invade the cas forum rememer nt to put HAVEN in your username though its an automatic ban!

havenchamps2005

Reply #10 on: 10 Nov 2006, 08:02:42 pm
casmandy here you are again
no we havent signed anyone we kept are squad together unlike yourselves and haven havent been relegated your right we havent been to super league but if we did ever go im sure we would survive

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #11 on: 10 Nov 2006, 08:08:53 pm
cas fourm is a little bit crap look at the link

http://http://castigers.com/cgi-bin/messageboard.cgi

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #12 on: 10 Nov 2006, 08:10:23 pm
How old are you doe's your Mummy know your on the computer

I know how old he is and yes! I know he is on the computer - Any more questions?
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline casmandy

• Academy Signing
Reply #13 on: 10 Nov 2006, 08:17:26 pm
  i would rather get relegated then not ever being premoted for having a crap ground

Offline haven123456789

• Academy Star
Reply #14 on: 10 Nov 2006, 09:24:51 pm
  i would rather get relegated then not ever being premoted for having a crap ground

Just to let u no our ground cant be that crap if the rfl were going to let us up 2 seasons running!!!!!!! just they didnt want us to go up this yr thank u very much they wanted kr or widnes or leigh, n have u seen ur ground ye u've got seats but when was tht stand built 1900 lol