HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

has the pie eater baynes left

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
on: 15 Feb 2007, 11:01:57 pm
sorry bewt the name but hes very unfit very unreliable and refused to play for the u21s commets please i for one hope hes gone good riddens

havenchamps2005

Reply #1 on: 15 Feb 2007, 11:39:12 pm
i think he has

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 15 Feb 2007, 11:46:12 pm
wheres he whent i bet to town they sigh every player we dont want

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 16 Feb 2007, 01:23:09 am
i think its a shame, but if he is unfit,overweight, not pulling his turn, and refusing to play for U21's then i think as a club Whitehaven RLFC have no alternative but to relieve him of his duties, so to speak!!

I had heard they were trying to buy out his contract,
whatever, good luck to the lad i thought he wasnt a bad player when we could get him on the field!!

i still say one of rotherhams biggest mistakes was in the widnes game where after 20 minutes he took baynesy off and it all went to bagwash, up until then widnes couldnt handle him, and to this day SOME of us are still waiting for rotherham to answer why he did it<arent we burnsy?>
LOL
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #4 on: 16 Feb 2007, 10:52:42 pm
heard he might be gaan to swinton

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #5 on: 16 Feb 2007, 11:18:54 pm
tried to send him on loan to swinton but i think he turned it down.doesn't look like he'll have a choice if we let him go

havenchamps2005

Reply #6 on: 16 Feb 2007, 11:23:51 pm
i heard widnes wanted him at the start of the season were prepared to pay money for him

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #7 on: 16 Feb 2007, 11:39:43 pm
he'd said to one of my mates at presentation end of last year that sm wanted him down at widnes.if there still offering cash snap there hand off!!!

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 17 Feb 2007, 10:24:19 am
seen him going in greggs lol

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 17 Feb 2007, 10:48:19 am
he had till the 1st of march till get himself fit

give him a fu**ing chance man

I  think  he's  had  more  than  his  fair  share  of  chances.  He  hasn't  been  training  and  was  sent  home  from the  launch  night  for  refusing  to  play  for  the  u21's.

Pity  really  because  a  fully  fit  Baynes  would  have  been  a  massive  asset  to  the  club. :(

havenchamps2005

Reply #10 on: 17 Feb 2007, 04:36:37 pm
haven mascot why should we give baynes a chance he has more than his fair share in nearly 2 years at the club
its obvious his knee is dodgey and for that to even get better he needs to shed weight so the knee isnt put under so much pressure from his body if baynes doesnt want to lose weight thats his choice and for him being on big money he should be atleast attempting to get fit
get rid of him and spend the money on someone who is fit

Offline rdc

• Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 17 Feb 2007, 09:17:01 pm
I'm disappointed at this because he can make a big impact as a prop coming off the bench (I remember well the Doncaster away game last season where his first touch of the ball set up a game-saving try), but he really hasn't given Whitehaven any other choice but to get rid of him.  If Widnes want him then sell him.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #12 on: 17 Feb 2007, 09:29:31 pm
baines has had a chance just think of the class we could buy with ?30,ooo a year im not saying he was,nt class cos he was but if he does,nt want to be here so long partner
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline 25yarder

• Academy Signing
Reply #13 on: 18 Feb 2007, 02:13:19 pm
Why did it take so long to realise Baynes had a weight/fitness problem??

He played in the Ike Southward match and was obviously unfit, surely he should have been told then to sort himself out, why wait until the start of the season ??

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #14 on: 18 Feb 2007, 05:26:48 pm
Why did it take so long to realise Baynes had a weight/fitness problem??

He played in the Ike Southward match and was obviously unfit, surely he should have been told then to sort himself out, why wait until the start of the season

exactly marra