HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

well done hull kr

Guest · 16 · 1815

havenchamps2005

on: 02 Mar 2007, 09:51:27 pm
beat the might wigoooon at the jjb they are showing teams from the national leagues can handle super league

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 02 Mar 2007, 09:56:25 pm
the st helens v bradford wasa good game  down to 10 men near the end st,s

havenchamps2005

Reply #2 on: 02 Mar 2007, 09:57:59 pm
roby was awesome
the 17 year old centre for saints had an excellent game steven tyrer good goal kicker solid defence looked fast aswell when he got his try  ;D

Offline haven lad born and bread

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 03 Mar 2007, 12:22:24 am
o ye he gona be top class when he gets a little bit older he have a very good game.

Offline wildcatshavenwingers

• Academy Signing
Reply #4 on: 03 Mar 2007, 07:42:53 pm
 wigan wil be back full speed ahead in the next match on 9/3/07 up da warriors!!!!!!!http://[color]

havenchamps2005

Reply #5 on: 03 Mar 2007, 08:09:31 pm
they only had barrett missing last night didnt realise wigan needed him that bad  :D
what about the world class stuart fielden what did wigan pay ?450 000 well done bradford they did wigan there and have brought sam burgess through
what about leuluai thought he was the next stacey jones  ::)
what about richards and vaeliki they are both useless  :D :D
what about captain marvel sean o'loughlin got to be one of the worst at wigan 3rd man in all the time in tackles  ::)
what about gareth hock another liabilty gives away to many penalties  ::)
why did they let wayne godwin a very promosing young hooker go and replace him with a 32-33 year old past it hooker in shane millard?
they let nathan mcavoy go who was outstanding for them last season and replace him with another has been in withers  ::)
bryan fletcher well he had his season last year even wigan fans want rid of him  :D :D :D
calderwood well he was awesome at leeds cant find form at wigan

higham
ashton
feka paelinsina or however you spell it
they are carrying wigan at the minute along with barrett

Offline wildcatshavenwingers

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 03 Mar 2007, 08:14:08 pm
some people do support wigan no one is perfect

havenchamps2005

Reply #7 on: 03 Mar 2007, 10:53:32 pm
i wouldnt admit to bein a wigan fan almost as bad as say your a workington fan

Monte2carlo

Reply #8 on: 04 Mar 2007, 10:45:29 am
Being a Wiggun fans neary as bad as being a red scouse lover

monte

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 04 Mar 2007, 12:00:17 pm
haven champs i actually agree with you on a few things there yes wigan need barret yes vealiki and richards are not up to it sean oloughlin is overrated . and the thing i think as well is that brian noble is an overrated coach he only won things when he had an awesome bulls team that he inherited. its an old saying but its true that good players make good coaches . but im not ashamed to be a wigan fan even though they have only won 1 title in my time as a fan.
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #10 on: 04 Mar 2007, 01:01:15 pm
wither past it? get a get a grip idiot!
ANCIENT AND LOYAL

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #11 on: 04 Mar 2007, 03:44:54 pm
withers is definatly past it hes got no speed
haven till i die

havenchamps2005

Reply #12 on: 04 Mar 2007, 06:35:12 pm
rob tell me when withers has had a good game for wigan the wigan fans who watch him week in and week out (im guessing you dont see him unless its on sky and he did nothing against warrington ya goon)
say they didnt no he was playing in all his games for wigan they want rid of him already so says alot about withers doesnt it

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #13 on: 04 Mar 2007, 10:45:11 pm
haven champs i actually agree with you on a few things there yes wigan need barret yes vealiki and richards are not up to it sean oloughlin is overrated . and the thing i think as well is that brian noble is an overrated coach he only won things when he had an awesome bulls team that he inherited. its an old saying but its true that good players make good coaches . but im not ashamed to be a wigan fan even though they have only won 1 title in my time as a fan.

not ashamed to be a wigan fan? i thought you were a WHITEHAVEN FAN!
you can not be both
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #14 on: 04 Mar 2007, 10:49:28 pm
this weeks extra special well done goes out to justin morgan and his new boys to SL hull kr, along with Warrington and Bradford you are now fully fledged members of the "we beat the LIARS" hall of fame

HULL KINGSTON ROVERS WE SALUTE YOU!!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good