HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

WHAT A HELL OFF A BLOODY COME BACK,,,,UNBELEAVABLE

Guest · 61 · 5632

WHITEHAVENHERO

WHAT A BLOODY HELL OFF A COME BACK,,,,UNBELEAVABLE  WOWWW!!!!!!!!

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:03:35 pm
second half was immense leroy and fletch were awesome
haven till i die

Offline farawayfan

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:15:38 pm
couldnt make the match today as i am away on holiday, sounded like a cracker ??? up to our same old tricks making it hard for ourselves ??? or was it that fax played well and ran out of steam ???  what was the attendance ???
HAVEN......PRIDE OF CUMBRIA

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:18:41 pm
we were awful in the first half and fax played well but second have we picked ourselves up and played some very good rugby fax just didnt have an answer

think the attendance was around 2200
haven till i die

Offline farawayfan

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:22:24 pm
it seems DR gives a good half time talk, i think he should be giving these speaches prior to kick off and then we wont have to start digging deep in the second half and putting us fans through hell!!!! i could understand gettin played off the park and tryin but when we are just poor, its annoying coz we have proved many of time we are a really good team when everyone plays to their potential
HAVEN......PRIDE OF CUMBRIA

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #5 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:22:51 pm
We were very poor first half, and Fax looked very good. I was ready for going home at half time. Thought it was a done deal.
Anyhow attendance was pretty poor there was talk off 4 - 5000 attending at one point. Think in the end up it was around 2300.
Do not know what was said at half time in changing rooms, But we played our get out of jail Free card. To be honnest Fax did look knackered in the second half, or was it just  us looking awesome. Either way lucky or not we made Blackpool.

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:25:12 pm
it was the best come back since lazaraz (think it spelt right) ???

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:26:16 pm

When are tickets on sale - couldn't hear for the crowd cheering!!!!
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #8 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:28:36 pm
What a game .........

My mate asked me if we could do it at half time, I said yes all we have to do is stop them from scoring, score a couple and they will crack !

Thought we were awesome in the second half, Duffy deserved the MOM, though there were probably better players over 80 mins (GB & Leroy) but he was instrumental in most of the attacks & try's .

Not sure about the attendance figure 2246 seemed a bit light. Bit of a gripe at the end everyone was cheering and applauding ........ the PA announcer was telling us when & where to get the final tickets, didn't hear a word !

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:30:08 pm

Definitely more than 2200 did someone get the maths wrong?
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #10 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:34:27 pm
fletcher is an absolute awsome player he played his heart out for us even the first half this boy is sl class and his offloading today was the best iv seen  from him top class even the rest of the team the secound half played the best iv seen sice the cass game back in 2005 unbelievable

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #11 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:35:47 pm
wat a come back. everyone played well. sice, rudd, duffy breaking the line n support play was great. fletcher was outstanding that try he saved in the 1st half was quality. buzzing from this game n roll on blackpool

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #12 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:38:53 pm
Rotherham said on Radio Cumbria that all he said at half-time was "you've got yourselves into this position so get yourselves out of it".
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #13 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:42:02 pm
Rotherham said on Radio Cumbria that all he said at half-time was "you've got yourselves into this position so get yourselves out of it".

If thats right it certainly worked ! LOL

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #14 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:42:18 pm
was big call leaving lester n seeds out i herd they werent best pleased when they found out but it worked so well done dave